I hope everyone is well during this crazy time of pandemic, virus, illness and so much uncertainty. It's been more than a year since I posted an update here on my blog.
Lots of things have happened:
1) We moved twice and landed in our forever home with a pool (Mar 2020).
2) We lost our rescue dog, Annie due to old age and cancer (Jul 2019).
3) We adopted a new rescue pup (June 2020).
4) My son went into the Navy (finishing basic training as of Aug 2020).
5) I joined hubby as a self-employed / work from home person (due to Covid).
6) My daughter, kids, and her military husband moved to Ohio (she's expecting Jan 2021).
7) I turned 60 years young (Aug 2020).
8) I increased exposure and social media as a singer/voice of my inner child PenelopePuppet.
9) I shifted from strictly Keto after 3 years to low-carb/gluten free way of life/eating.
10) I shifted my creative focus as an artist to include veils, accessories, jewelry, acrylic painting, and up-cycling all kinds of objects.
11) I took the plunge and dyed my own hair a few color mix of red, orange, and pink.
Bottom line: I need to find a new focus after all of these life changes and would welcome topic ideas for future blog posts.