Healthy Gluten Free Ginger Curry Pumpkin Soup
This soup is a delicious, healthy alternative (no dairy) and gluten free too.
- 1 tblsp organic coconut oil
- 1 large organic onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Dash curry
- Dash ginger
- 2 cups organic vegetable stock
- 2 shredded organic carrots
- 3 1/2 cups of pumpkin puree**
1. Place oil, onion, garlic, ginger, curry, cumin, and garlic in crock pot and heat on high until warmed/melted.
2. Add vegetable stock and shredded carrots and cook on low for one hour.
3. Add (homemade) pumpkin puree, stir, cover and cook on low for 4 hours
**You can use canned puree if you don't have homemade.